We are constantly seeking volunteers with various skill-sets to grow and enhance the FreeBSD Project. From code-related tasks, to assisting with documentation, translation, and advocacy, now is the time to work with an active committed community bringing about a better world powered by FreeBSD.
Here are just a few of the ways you can join our community:
- Become a beta tester and create bug reports.
- Assist with translating the documentation into your native language.
- Join the documentation team and assist in improving existing documentation and writing missing documentation.
- Review the bug database and review existing patches or write patches to address existing bugs.
- Assist in answering questions on the forums and mailing lists.
- If you are eligible for GSoC, propose a project.
Find out more about contributing to the Project here.